Aircraft: Piper PA28-181 Archer II
TTA: 7200 approx.
TTE: 306 approx
King audio panel
Icom 833 Radio
Trig transponder mode S
KNS 80 nav
Here is an opportunity to enjoy all the privileges of Flying Group Membership without capital investment – normally in the £6,000 to £10,000 range with our other Pipers.
You will get a Garmin 530 equipped Archer II with low airframe and engine hours, managed by Lydd Aero Club along the same lines as our full equity groups.
• Limited to a maximum of 10 pilots
• Must be members of Lydd Aero Club and hold a valid PPL or LAPL
• Pay a £450 (refundable) deposit.
• Pay £150 a month to cover the cost of Hangarage, Insurance, Annual Inspection,
Radio Annual and ARC
• Pay £150 an hour (saving over £70) hire rate including fuel, maintenance, management, etc
• Enjoy the freedom of no minimum hours per booking, overnight bookings, annual holiday entitlement, Club fly-outs, etc
• Avoid the cost of engine replacements, AD and SB compliance, unexpected repairs, etc
• Terminate your Group Membership by simply giving three months’ notice
No Capital Investment
10 Shares £450 deposit £150/month £90/hr plus fuel
All inclusive of Engine and Maintenance Reserves, Insurance & Hangarage
ARCHER FIVE LIMITED
For availability contact Lydd Aero Club
CLICK PHOTO FOR GALLERY